Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom looking to sell (rumour)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Same reason I knew and posted on here weeks before he took over from Knight.
Sometimes you can just tell what's going to happen.

as you or maybe you I can't get to any games and sometimes looking from the outside you can see thing a little clearer,as I said I have had the feeling that he will sell for a while now .............but it is just a feeling

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Despite the losses it is a saleable prospect because of the potential of reaching the pot of gold The Premiership and it is all up and running in place except the hotel.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

as you or maybe you I can't get to any games and sometimes looking from the outside you can see thing a little clearer,as I said I have had the feeling that he will sell for a while now .............but it is just a feeling

He's been filling the board room with his mates for the last year,don't think it will be one of those uncomfortable sales to a non fan line Cardiff but the packer Family will buy in,probably a majority share but still fans on the board.
It's gonna happen.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I happened to find myself behind Paul Barber walking in to the Amex, on his own, around 1.00 today. While waiting, post-match, at the Brighton Uni bus stop, I was surprised to see he was leaving, again unaccompanied, just after 5. A couple of minutes later TB strode by, alone, en route to his car, and drove away in a hurry.

Please feel free to read whatever you wish into these entirely unexpected sightings.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I happened to find myself behind Paul Barber walking in to the Amex, on his own, around 1.00 today. While waiting, post-match, at the Brighton Uni bus stop, I was surprised to see he was leaving, again unaccompanied, just after 5. A couple of minutes later TB strode by, alone, en route to his car, and drove away in a hurry.

Please feel free to read whatever you wish into these entirely unexpected sightings.

You wait until the Daily Mail get hold of this story. Sounds like Armageddon

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Once again we have the usual 'I-heard-a-rumour-from-a-bloke-who-knows-someone-at-the-club-and-he-heard-this-bad-news' bull.

Yes even a stopped clock is right twice a day and one day these 'rumours' will be true.

Life is tough enough for the Albion right now, by pedalling this trash we really don't need 'fans' also putting the boot in - do we?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Boom is considering selling whether he does or not time will tell

Bloom was probably thinking" thanks for saving Me a few quid on running costs but you've realty flushed this club down the shithouse since you came along."

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
So a club owned by fans, which all the directors are, is looking to sell? Where does this rubbish come from? I despair that people will post on here that we could do better. Just because we have a fantastic stadium and state of the art training facilities it does not automatically mean we are going up. Grow up and smell the coffee. This is a long term investment
Most Premiership clubs lose money. Is it that attractive?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I have followed the line that TB cannot afford to keep piling money into the club. Some on here just can't believe it, because he is a fan, but its a massive cash cow and fan or not, there comes a time when its time to bail. Rumour or not, I have had a feeling since the end of last season that there is an exit strategy for him. Stand back, look at what is happening and consider where the club is currently going and what money it has available. We have experienced a fire sale of players, turned over managers, imported free and on loan players and gone for a cheap manager with no championship experience. Our time was in the last year of Poyet and that would have fitted the plan and returned the chairman a great deal. Its been down hill since then, there isn't the money around take a look at everything.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Well he has put in £200m so far so a few more seasons losing £5m or so should be doable financially. If he is thinking of selling up, why did he invest £30m on Lancing. The rumour mangers need to explain.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
This was never going to be a viable buisness investment, I think there's maybe a handful of football clubs worldwide that are. I think Tony probably always knew this would be a labour of love, and as such, having invested as much as he has already, it doesn't really make sense to sell, especially given how much he's reportedly worth.

Is the correct answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here