Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom - has he lost his WALLET?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
So has Gus really lost the plot or has Bloom lost his cash?
So far we've cleared Mcleod and Livermore of the wage bill and loaned out Davies, Dicko, Tunni and potentially Cox which must also free up some cash. No contracts are currently on offer to anyone (mentioning no El-Abds here). So is Falmer draining Tone of funds more than he thought it would?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Neither.

Having cash is all very well but a) the transfer window is closed and b) you can't just spend money wildly, it has to be the right player to bring in.

I'm assuming Poyet has another striker to add, whether that's Forster returning or a new loanee.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Neither.

Having cash is all very well but a) the transfer window is closed and b) you can't just spend money wildly, it has to be the right player to bring in.

I'm assuming Poyet has another striker to add, whether that's Forster returning or a new loanee.

Exactly. And whats to lose from getting expensive players off the wage bill who arent good enough or are underperforming?

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Erm surely its actually all about getting rid of people not in Poyets plans, freeing up budgetary space to make the right signings at the right times.

A massive squad is not a precursor to success, nor is it conducive if some of those have the wrong attitude.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Bloom is continuing to invest in the club and is actively planning for the future in terms of ground, players and training facilities!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Would you like him to withdraw his funding for Falmer....thought not...some of the players that have gone were pretty bad buys...most of the stockport rejects haven't lived up to their billing and i include Mcnulty in that as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here