Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody trains

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Why should I? The service they provide is not equal to that of what they charge...
I get the whole network rail thing, but my issue is with Southern. Wait until the new year when priced go uo 9% and then see if you are saying "give them a break..."

Its the government and the Department for Transport who dictate what trains go where - everything goes through them. Pretty sure this years price rise by the government (again, not the train company) was scrapped too.

The good old DfT, DAfT sounds more appropriate.....

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
I never have these problems with the Gatwick express. Commuter for 17 years.

Ok there's other stuff I can moan about, but usually my experience of the express trains is ok.

I like the old express trains. They're comfy.

Railway maintenance is planned by network rail. Not Southern. On this occasion, give Southern a break.

must admit i much preferred the Gatwick Express Trains when I commuted. Seemed a lot quieter and more comfortable - i would always aim to get an express train than a southern

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would expect the line from HH to Lewes will be very busy, although a chap, who spoke about the Albion, as I had a BHA hat on standing in the bus queue, said that the bus is running from Hassocks every 15 mins on Saturday so assuming the same from BHill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here