Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody lucky Forrest again!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bit rich coming from a Brighton fan, haven't you had more penalties than any other team this season? (Other than Palace)

Of course they might have all been stonewallers, but so were the red cards...

So is the fact that from what I've witnessed forest are the niggliest team I've seen. Constantly at the oppositions forward line. If those red cards were for retaliation I have every sympathy for those sent off .

BaconSaver

Oct 4, 2012
So is the fact that from what I've witnessed forest are the niggliest team I've seen. Constantly at the oppositions forward line. If those red cards were for retaliation I have every sympathy for those sent off .

Well thats not a fact is it, that's your completely non-biased opinion. At the end of the day, both teams were a bit like that to be honest. You should be thanking Hammond for taking out Guedioura as it meant he missed today, could have made a big difference as his replacement Moussi was shite :wink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bit rich coming from a Brighton fan, haven't you had more penalties than any other team this season? (Other than Palace)

Of course they might have all been stonewallers, but so were the red cards...

Have we? Where are the stats?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Makes me laugh how all these forest tossers complain about the lua lua and Hammond incidents and red cards, what about that tackle on Ulloa when Collins tackle was so late he should have sent a post card first. Dirtiest team I have seen all season.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Makes me laugh how all these forest tossers complain about the lua lua and Hammond incidents and red cards, what about that tackle on Ulloa when Collins tackle was so late he should have sent a post card first. Dirtiest team I have seen all season.

If Hammond caused the injury he must have a putty head. He stuck out the palm of his hand. Secondly wasn't he involved in a collision of heads. Added to which he's a dirty basterd with 10 bookings and 2 sending offs so tough titty.

BaconSaver

Oct 4, 2012

:facepalm: I think most Forest fans after seeing it back agree that Lualua was probably a booking. Collins tackle on Ullua? ??? Watch it back it was a yellow, nothing more. Dirtiest team you've seen all season? :lolol:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

To be fair, i think Buckley, KLL and Ulloa were to quick and skilful for the Forest players, which is why they were brought down. Hammond on the other hand was not quick enough for their player and had to use the Howitzer, which was hidden in the palm of his hand, to stop him.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
:facepalm: I think most Forest fans after seeing it back agree that Lualua was probably a booking. Collins tackle on Ullua? ??? Watch it back it was a yellow, nothing more. Dirtiest team you've seen all season? :lolol:

To be fair, Blackburn were dirtier.

D_B

Mar 18, 2013
I firmly believe you make your own luck.

We had a pen turned down earlier in the game for handball yesterday, and Lansbury's was clear too. There should have been even more added on to be honest, there were 3 injuries which all lasted a fair while, and 6 substitutions which are apparently meant to add 30 seconds on each.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here