Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody hell it's now max Clifford

LE19

So...this begs the question. Who here on NSC has been abused by a celebrity? I have only ever met Fred Dinage from the day and era, and unless I am blocking something out, he certainly did not abuse me.

I think you've stumbled on the simple answer here - can we just list the celebrities that DIDN'T abuse anyone?

Actually, maybe not, considering the previous mention of Google...

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
So...this begs the question. Who here on NSC has been abused by a celebrity? I have only ever met Fred Dinage from the day and era, and unless I am blocking something out, he certainly did not abuse me.

hmmm. perhaps not the best suggestion given the potential legal implications...

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Really?

Anyone reading your thread may now believe that the eminent historian Max Hastings has been implicated in a sexual assault. Given NSC's google power, it will probably turn up in a search involved Max Hastings, thereby potentially starting an unfounded internet rumour...

And haven't you just doubled the chances of that happening with your post?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I'm quite happy about this one (not the victims of course) as Clifford is an odious turd.
Saville, entertaining but odd and not the full ticket.
Hall. entertaining (and some) but odd and not the full ticket.
I can see a pattern emerging.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I met Max Clifford once. Well I say met, he hovered over my table at a cafe expecting me to give my seat up. He looks like he's permanently dressed for a game of golf. Cannot comment if he's guilty or not but I found his taste in pastel polo shirts a crime.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Barry DAVIES once stared at my WILLY when we shared the CHICKEN run urinal when he was doing Match of THE Day

Probably couldn't believe a grown man could have one that small.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I met Max Clifford once. Well I say met, he hovered over my table at a cafe expecting me to give my seat up. He looks like he's permanently dressed for a game of golf. Cannot comment if he's guilty or not but I found his taste in pastel polo shirts a crime.

He was probably eyeing you up if it was a few years ago. That's not libellous is it ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Thread title now corrected, at the request of granny weatherwax.

Incidentally ... my mum went to school with Max Bygraves.

Max Boyce used to go down to Rhonddas valley. The bastard even sang about it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm suspecting your eggs were actually coddled.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Thread title now corrected, at the request of granny weatherwax.

Incidentally ... my mum went to school with Max Bygraves.

Your Lordship, can you also correct my post as well, I mean't to say Lord McAlpine, not Archer.

Terribly sorry Jeffrey, you are of course a convicted perjurer and perverter of the course of Justice, NOT a perverter of children!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here