Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Bloody cyclist riding on the pavement

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
Whether they ride on the pavement, or the road, cyclists have definately become a problem.
Care to elaborate?
Probably worth doing so on a thread where it is relevant though, you may not have noticed but this one was the opportunity to be shocked/laugh at the misfortune of a pro cyclist causing a major pile-up!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Here We Go Dragon GIF by CBC

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Whether they ride on the pavement, or the road, cyclists have definately become a problem.
Only yesterday I had three lycra clad wankers riding 3 abreast along a residential street that has mainly victorian built houses so few driveways, consequently lots of cars parked on the road and very few passing opportunities. These wankers were having a chat and had the audacity to give me the old nescafe shuffle when I gave them a blast of my horn. If you want to have a chat go to the pub like normal people.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Only yesterday I had three lycra clad wankers riding 3 abreast along a residential street that has mainly victorian built houses so few driveways, consequently lots of cars parked on the road and very few passing opportunities. These wankers were having a chat and had the audacity to give me the old nescafe shuffle when I gave them a blast of my horn. If you want to have a chat go to the pub like normal people.
Oh The Drama GIF by MOODMAN

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was held up for 15 or 20 seconds on the way to the football the other day by a cyclist. I was absolutely livid.

Oh, hang on. No, actually I wasn't.

I though the original post was very amusing, @Stat Brother. Wasn't you, was it? ??? :lolol:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I was held up for 15 or 20 seconds on the way to the football the other day by a cyclist. I was absolutely livid.

Oh, hang on. No, actually I wasn't.

I though the original post was very amusing, @Stat Brother. Wasn't you, was it? ??? :lolol:
My life went on. Still can't believe the bloke had the audacity to call me a wanker when he was a grown man dressed up likely a bogey and on a push bike.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My life went on. Still can't believe the bloke had the audacity to call me a wanker when he was a grown man dressed up likely a bogey and on a push bike.
It's the testosterone caused by the exertion.

A work mate of mind was a distance runner. By the end of his run he was so testosterated he could literally shove people out of his path, only to confess, shamfaced, an hour later over a cup of lovely tea.

I'm not sure I have ever exerted myself to sufficient extent to cross that particular rubicon but I'm assured that it happens.

(I hope you flipped them the bird :lolol: :wink: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here