Block F: moan central

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I've spent most of my time at Withdean in H and G Blocks and they can be subdued compared to the away support but nothing prepared me for the wingefest I was about to suffer when I took my seat in Row K, F Block. OK there was little to cheer about in a dour draw but it was clear from early on that we were going to have to grind out a win and that patience was needed. The moaning started from KO and was typified by a complete absence of relevance or any awareness of the fact that the opponent's tactics may make sparkling inventive play difficult. Typical examples

-' Bring the ball down Knight' when he receives a head high ball with 2 players right up his backside

- 'Don't pass when your in the box, Robinson you twat'
and when jake hits a volley wide" "Absolute crap!'

- 'Get off Knight you useless tosser'

- 'Learn to pass Butters' when he has hit a vollleyed clearance which has cut out a dangerous Derby pass

Too my shame, my attempts at vocal support were muted and I should have had the bottle to challenge the professional northerner near me who moaned non stop. maybe it is a minority in that area but I wojuld rather be given a golden shower by Melanie Cuttress than have to sit there again.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I sit in row K in F block as well and agree that there are quite a few moaners around by us. We also have aproblem with a tosser theat sits a couple of rows in front of us who tries to get people thrown out for anything . EastLondonSeagull often tries to get the area going but alas neither my good self or Tim were there yesterday but I could probably point out the ones that were moaning:nono: :nono: :nono:

Nothing like getting behind your team is there :shootself

1066gull

I was thrid from bottem, and there were two people who started the slating of the Derby manager. Looked pretty funny.

Behind me was someone complaining about the match, but he was only discussing it with a mate...he wasn't shouting to the team.

This was in F.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Thats it. I am giving away my season ticket. I can not cope with being in the same block as 1066. Kev the Ape, Want to swap tickets as he is more to your mentality level:lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
B.M.F said:
Thats it. I am giving away my season ticket. I can not cope with being in the same block as 1066. Kev the Ape, Want to swap tickets as he is more to your mentality level:lolol:
rofl.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports