Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blippar

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
Anyone tried this App. Blippar. Never seen anything like it before. Shine it at a bottle of Heinz ketchup, walkers crisps or an oyster card. What will they think of next?

For clarity i am nothing to do with this app, not trying to promote it.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can it detect the political views of a person just by looking ? especially if that persons political views vary according to time ?

Anyone tried this App. Blippar. Never seen anything like it before. Shine it at a bottle of Heinz ketchup, walkers crisps or an oyster card. What will they think of next?

What does it do when you shine it at said items? I am all agog to know.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
Would be pretty cool if you could scan your season ticket and get things like details and preview of next match, traffic news, weather, amount of e-cash left, or other stuff you check before each game.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Not wanting to break up the playground fun, but not many moons ago a few regulars got banned for just repeating the same stuff over and over again.

It is pointless and quite honestly from a personal point of view I cant even see whats funny in doing it :shrug: there again i'm probably just a humourless old moderator :)

Just a word to the wise guys :thumbsup:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Not wanting to break up the playground fun, but not many moons ago a few regulars got banned for just repeating the same stuff over and over again.

It is pointless and quite honestly from a personal point of view I cant even see whats funny in doing it :shrug: there again i'm probably just a humourless old moderator :)

Just a word to the wise guys :thumbsup:

No you're right- its tedious!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Every time the adverts come on it's "anyone tried this Blippar", I'm not buying it on principle

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Blippar™ is the first image-recognition phone app aimed at bringing to life real-world newspapers, magazines, products and posters with exciting augmented reality experiences and instantaneous content. The company launched in the UK in the Summer of 2011 and will be expanding globally throughout 2012.

So far, we are proud to have worked with some of the biggest and most exciting brands and media owners in the world - including Unilever, Nestle, Heinz, Diageo, Xbox, Samsung, Cadbury, Domino's and many more. Our in-app catalogue is growing daily with exciting new brands and ‘blipps’ in the world around us. Test the blipps for yourself here, see our videos here, join us on facebook or follow on twitter to find out more and keep abreast of new blipps, promotions and developments.

Blippar™ is a new app and improving all the time. What would you like to see ‘blippable’? What would you make it say or do? Whatever your thoughts and feedback, we’d love to hear from you about your suggestions for blipps or an improved experience and we’ll see what we can do to make it happen. Please contact us at feedback@blippar.com . We promise to read all of your comments and do what we can to improve the blippar™ experience.

google is your friend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here