Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blimey!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Massive over-reaction. Our performances against Reading and QPR were very accomplished. Just accept that this season we are a mid-table side, we won't go down and we won't go up. I saw a very exciting game of football tonight and I don't feel that we were particularly embarrassed. Move on.
Mr Hornblower....you talk sense,agree with you,we were beaten by a better side. I'ts not the end of everything,some fans seem to think just because we have a nice stadium we should be top of the league...in all my 55 years watching Albion I have never seen such a large injury list...even the loan player we were after is injured. Fans ringing in on the radio state the obvious....we need a striker...we know we need a striker but they are not easy or cheap...if the club told you we could have a striker but we have to double all prices to get one....would you pay? It's not an instant fix...when Oscar gets his team back I have every confidence we will start climbing upwards.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You didn't answer my question, if you were going to wield the axe, who do you think needs replacing?

I did answer you question, I said let a manager manage. I see no reason for a director of football at this level. If David Burke is the reason we have no fit strikers who are any good at the club, then clearly he is not doing a very good job. And if we are penny pinching as I suspect maybe the case, hence get someone in just before Yeovil, so as not to pay them for a extra two weeks, then that even more of a worry. Everyone knows Burke should have been straight on the phone Tuesday night. I don't believe for one second there is no one out there we could get. But if we get them next week, he has saved the club a fortnight's wages for someone, never mind the three points that were up for grabs yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here