Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blayney out - FDM is GOD.

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
Kinky Gerbils said:
Wouldnt question Holts ability at WBA but they released him.

WBA are top half Championship ... Donny are the same league as us. Funnily enough I don't have an opinion one way are other. At present FDM is doing well enough and should 'keep the shirt'. If he has a bad run then Blayney takes over ... simple really. As for hendo, it was only a matter of time before he moved on. You can't expect to be Irelands number two/three playing league one football.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Ozymandias said:
WBA are top half Championship ... Donny are the same league as us. Funnily enough I don't have an opinion one way are other. At present FDM is doing well enough and should 'keep the shirt'. If he has a bad run then Blayney takes over ... simple really. As for hendo, it was only a matter of time before he moved on. You can't expect to be Irelands number two/three playing league one football.

I was using holt as an example of just because a player is released doesnt mean he is crap like you are claiming.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Funny there was a lot of suliking when Hendo was in goal, I bet he is well gutted moving to a much bigger club.

Indeed there was. They were nobbers too. It's potentially a great move for him, at worse a so-so move.

I'd like to wish him all the best but to be honest, having only watched him play twice (both performances mediocre) and having seen how he reacts to being dropped, I can't say that I'd be being entirely honest. If he succeeds in his career, good for him, if he fails...:shrug: At least we've made some profit from him.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Blayney would be a good signing IMHO. The worrying thing is that I think we have only won two games when he has played for us. So lets hope the FDM stays Injury and suspension free.:D :p

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Statto said:
Blayney would be a good signing IMHO. The worrying thing is that I think we have only won two games when he has played for us. So lets hope the FDM stays Injury and suspension free.:D :p

his signing though co-incided with our "mini run" at the end of the 04-05 season that kept us up - including one sensational save at millmoor when we won 1-0 thanks to a paul mclaren own goal

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Isn't Mr Blayney an INTERNATIONAL goalkeeper?

That fat Dutch bloke's got NO chance!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here