Blatter gone

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
2AB2A77D00000578-3168276-FIFA_president_Sepp_Blatter_appeared_to_grasp_at_bank_notes_thro-a-42_1437403199396.jpg

THATS the one. An instinctive grasp.

Quality.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
To put it mildly- I'm not sure he's helping FIFA too much by hanging around.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So maybe Blatter could go in February, and be replaced by Platini. I can't find a crumb of comfort in that.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Visa's chief executive has lambasted Fifa for "not living up to standards" and "lack of awareness" of the seriousness of corruption charges.

Charlie Scharf told investors his payments company sought to partner with those "who think and act like us".

He said it tried to hold the highest standards, but did not believe Fifa was living up to those.

Visa has been one of the most critical of Fifa's top sponsors, nevertheless, such public plain talking is rare.

He is calling for an independent commission to be set up to plan for reform. Eleven days ago Coca-Cola also called for such a body to be set up.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Visa's chief executive has lambasted Fifa for "not living up to standards" and "lack of awareness" of the seriousness of corruption charges.

Charlie Scharf told investors his payments company sought to partner with those "who think and act like us".

He said it tried to hold the highest standards, but did not believe Fifa was living up to those.

Who knew ? Sounds as though he is really on the ball.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
With events at the draw in Russia it would appear that we can add institutional racism to the list of FIFA's wrongdoings :shrug:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How is this guy STILL in a job? Absolute farce.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just a thought but how do we know how these sponsors all secured their contracts when they were dealing with corruption at Fifa?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Blather going down : criminal proceedings Opening by Swiss authorities vis a vis £380 TV rights reselling & deal with Platini

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports