Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Am up here for the game , sunny yet a crisp afternoon, God knows why jfc starts again, will give him this game and see how he plays . Sea sea sea siders

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
No Seagulls Player yet - just like the old days.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Why JFC is starting instead of TEX is anyone's guess.

Hughton said earlier this week that he has to pick the right games for Tex. Tex sort of explains it here http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/11756012.Teixeira_admits_he_can_t_always_be_first_choice/

Also Orlandi said in an article in the Argus this week that "The pitch is soft and, thanks to damage caused by a Rod Stewart concert, badly cut up. It is not exactly what he requires for the type of subtle skills which endeared him to Albion fans for almost two seasons.

This may be a reason for it?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Good decision by Hughton as Tex wont get anything out of the Blackpool pitch

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
4-5-1 from Blackpool? The third team after Wigan and Arsenal (first hour) to crowd the midfield against the Albion. I think as an opposing manager this is what I would do.

In our eagerness to score, I hope we don't put too many balls forward that are intercepted and that we are more patient.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Here is just one of the main differences Between Chris & Sami. Chris will Play to his Strengths and Who he plays!.

Sami liked to play One way, His way, Square pegs in Round holes!.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Wheres the blood player!!! We had something going on about ten mins ago but then went dark

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Going to be hard work today. Made for a low scoring game, and O'Grady to decide it.

yep COG is used to playing on ploughed fields( those peaks of mud will stand the ball up nicely)
you OK Porty?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Wheres the blood player!!! We had something going on about ten mins ago but then went dark

I haven't had to ring in for about a year, so hope the numbers are still valid. We have arranged that I will give them till 2.30.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Blackpool player working, the Albion one is not :(

Edit: They just did a test, test, 123.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here