Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool vs Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Tomorrow! Watching SSN and they showed the fixtures. Premier with early and late KO's live on Sky. Then up came the Championship and I thought it was today.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Tweet from Dunk to Kaz

#@Kazenga~where are you man? coach leaving in 10~#

#@Dunky#Wtf Dunkster im already in Blackpool warming up .##i bloody hate christmas innit.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Now waiting for Whitelion's thread at tea time "Just back from the game" - horrified to discover that k/o had moved to Sunday - OMG

Hey no taking the Michael out of an old git that put a few NUFC fans in their place Saturday. ...whippersnappers. ..

Dec 29, 2011
Tweet from Dunk to Kaz

#@Kazenga~where are you man? coach leaving in 10~#

#@Dunky#Wtf Dunkster im already in Blackpool warming up .##i bloody hate christmas innit.

Is it possible he went to Newcastle for a day and then straight to Blackpool?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
were loose

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As I will still be at work this time tomorrow - Come on you super seagulls.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I'm prepared to give this 37 hours before kick-off idea a go - we need some new ideas. Credit to the lad for some (unintentional) innovation. Let's see what happens and then pile in later. About 39 hours later.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well I didn't know it was Sunday. I've been watching Soccer Saturday wondering why the scores kept going from the Prem to the Conference.

Mind you I also didn't know we were playing Boxing Day morning and so was unpleasantly surprised to see the result staring me in the face when I switched on the telly at about 3:30 wondering how we were doing #badfan #veryverybadfan

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Well I didn't know it was Sunday. I've been watching Soccer Saturday wondering why the scores kept going from the Prem to the Conference.

Mind you I also didn't know we were playing Boxing Day morning and so was unpleasantly surprised to see the result staring me in the face when I switched on the telly at about 3:30 wondering how we were doing #badfan #veryverybadfan

Well these Boxing Day fixtures are very seldom. I think they happen just once a year!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here