Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 22389

We can't win them all. Yes a little depressing, but lets not forget Blackpool only got relegated from the premiership last season. Lets hope this board is not flooded with negative comments.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
barnes is shit and if we played with vokes and cms upfront and noone and buckley on the wings w would be a better team
It was great for 20 mins but all down hill since,guess it was to defensive again away from home,Blackpool struggle when you attack them and we haven't utilised that.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Southampton get an equaliser at Millwall. Penalty of le Tessier standard.

Becchio! Leeds 1-0.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We can't win them all. Yes a little depressing, but lets not forget Blackpool only got relegated from the premiership last season. Lets hope this board is not flooded with negative comments.

Some chance... it's already riddled with them on here and the game isn't finished.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
no its not Pathetic its the truth barnes is shit

Really. Is it true. Sure it is not just your opinion?

I don't slag off any of our players but I genuinely don't understand why 13 goal Barnes, who costs about £100K, gets the stick he does and CMS, who cost about 25 times more, gets away without any stick. Having said that, like all true supporters I support all our players who give their all for the team. Strange concept for some.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here