Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Still if Palace can beat Hull we'll still be in the top 6 I think? Clutching at straws?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
In all honestly, our play off ambitions are over realistically unless we pull off a shock vs West Ham or Reading. Teams still have games in hand on us and we're 8th

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
barnes is shit and if we played with vokes and cms upfront and noone and buckley on the wings w would be a better team

Better sack Gus and make you manager then. I am sure we would be top if that happened! I genuinely cannot believe the reaction of some people on here and the abuse some of our players get. It is pathetic.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
thats it folks well at least the barnes lovers on here can be happy he is still on the pitch doing f*** all

The 8 game a season, non season ticket holding trog strikes again with another highly intelligent comment!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
thats it folks well at least the barnes lovers on here can be happy he is still on the pitch doing f*** all

Do everyone a favour and f**k off, you are repetatively boring.

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
In all honestly, our play off ambitions are over realistically unless we pull off a shock vs West Ham or Reading. Teams still have games in hand on us and we're 8th

Not really - mostteams are mixing wins and defeats so all open just now. Probably do need points off WHU or Reading though as you say

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Better sack Gus and make you manager then. I am sure we would be top if that happened! I genuinely cannot believe the reaction of some people on here and the abuse some of our players get. It is pathetic.

no its not Pathetic its the truth barnes is shit

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
one thing is certain every week,Barnes and Navarro will play 90 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here