Blackpool v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The negativity of this site never ceases to amaze me!!!

FFS, We can't win em all! But we haven't lost this year, yet...... But when, eventually, we do it's bound to be Ash's fault!:facepalm:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Just read a text out on player from someone saying "if we can't beat teams like Blackpool we don't deserve to go up" ... what a friggin joker

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
The negativity of this site never ceases to amaze me!!!

FFS, We can't win em all! But we haven't lost this year, yet...... But when, eventually, we do it's bound to be Ash's fault!:facepalm:

It is like talking about football with people that have never seen a match before isn't it?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can I use football cliche number 274b? The next goal is really important. 1-3 down and I think we'll lose, or 2-2 and who knows....

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Just read a text out on player from someone saying "if we can't beat teams like Blackpool we don't deserve to go up" ... what a friggin joker

i heard that, some people are proper wankers when it comes to be blind about where we currently are.

Man city lost to swansea last week, they are shit then

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So we will see Noone go off soon for either KLL or Buckley and that will make a big difference I think - fresh legs to run at a tired defence. I guess Vokes for CMS. And the other one (KLL or Buckley) for who?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
So we will see Noone go off soon for either KLL or Buckley and that will make a big difference I think - fresh legs to run at a tired defence. I guess Vokes for CMS. And the other one (KLL or Buckley) for who?

Vicente, he surely can't last 90?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
seems to be 8 more matches than you as your always on here on match days

Only missed one home game, Ipswich, ill with a virus, got a season ticket have you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports