Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
seems we've both got shoddy refs. Lambert through on goal, tripped up, play on. Lambert had his shirt half taken off him in the box, no pen. Hoping for 3-2 saints but will take 2-2. Hopefully you'll get a second as I feel Blackpool are the only team that can catch the top 3.

Genuine question and not having a pop or anything, but why are you on here? I just don't get being on another teams board at all, let alone during a game?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Dont say that Barnes is our best player for most people on here, plus Gus says if you dont think barnes does well then you know nothing about football, so you can swap anyone else apart from barnes.

Barnes is so over rated :glare: everytime I see him play he is toilet

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Dont say that Barnes is our best player for most people on here, plus Gus says if you dont think barnes does well then you know nothing about football, so you can swap anyone else apart from barnes.

I don't think 'many' have said he's our best player. I think people are saying it's moronic and childish to moan about your own players especially when you aren't at the game and have no idea of how well he's playing...

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Genuine question and not having a pop or anything, but why are you on here? I just don't get being on another teams board at all, let alone during a game?

it's a decent forum. I would be at Millwall but had stuff to do this morning. Have you seen the saints forum? it's a joke! used to be the second most used football forum in the country after one of the Arsenal ones when it was saintsforever. Since that sites demise there have been splinter sites that aren't great and the main saints forum charges as well, so f*** that.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Pitch is shit. Vicente fell over and shoe fell off as he crossed the ball as the pitch just fell apart. Could easily have hurt his ankle. doesn't excuse our defending however.

Should have had a penalty for assault on CMS. Lino not on our side.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
not going to happen Mark,going to be the first league defeat in 2012

Negative_Thinking.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How many goals has he been at fault for since he took over from Casper?

Depends on how you define fault. Some people seem to be blaming him for cardiff's goal because he punched the ball out of his area, and the cardiff player wasn't closed down and managed to put it in the top corner. For me, that's not his fault. Some people blame him for one of the millwall (I think) goals where he punched the ball to the edge of the area and navarro spooned the ball to a millwall player on the edge of the 6 yard box, I wouldn't say that was his fault.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
seems we've both got shoddy refs. Lambert through on goal, tripped up, play on. Lambert had his shirt half taken off him in the box, no pen. Hoping for 3-2 saints but will take 2-2. Hopefully you'll get a second as I feel Blackpool are the only team that can catch the top 3.
Lambert probably tripped over the invisible defenders that played during our game at St. Mary's. They were all over him that day.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Think I'll skip reading you bunch of miseries and just listen to the commentary!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here