Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool Tickets Remaining

Currently about 250 remain behind the south stand goal, next to the away fans, about 50 remain in S1B at the side and 25 remain in the WSL.

Additionally, the club may release more in S1C (SE corner) if needed.

Get em sold out!

I am pretty sure the announced gate will be 28500 again. I can't see there being more than 2250 unsold seats for this one.

The only areas not on sale are the shelf (WSM wrap) and the sterile areas, which are half of block S1F (300) and a similar amount in S1D. Will there be another 1500 unsold seats? There is sure to be 1500+ other empty seats, but it's now whether they are sold or not which will determine the announced attendance.

Currently there are about 325 on sale. Plus S1C and a little bit of S1D could be offered if needed.

To be best of my knowledge, I have not seen the late splattering of seats that have been offered for others in the WSU, ESU, North etc. I may have missed them though.

Either way, I would guess there are still 1000 tickets up for grabs.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
the way we sell tickets really does not make any sense ? for a couple of hours this week it was showing as sold out which ofcourse we all knew it wasn't but a bet a few people would have thought it was. why now are the North tickets now on sale ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
the way we sell tickets really does not make any sense ? for a couple of hours this week it was showing as sold out which ofcourse we all knew it wasn't but a bet a few people would have thought it was. why now are the North tickets now on sale ?

The club always keep some tickets back for relocations and last minute comps etc , VIPs and officials from PL/FA/FL , they'll make a decision on releasing what they think they won't need to cover these eventualities.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Shit, did I miss it?

You're joking, it was brilliant, sun was shining, Gully's Girls serving Harvey's at £1 a pint and a new line of Fish & Chips!

4-0 win and a great display. Oh well, it was better than that 0-1 away win we sneaked at Leeds

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
S1C now available (SE corner - cheap £28 seats, next to Blackpool fans)

What on earth are you so worried about? Being by yourself? Try waving at everybody you never know they all might wave back that way you won't feel alone.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I also like Kingcole's enthusiasm/concern for how many tickets we've sold and how many are left...

All the north and north corner tickets have gone. 1 in the WSL, 7 in S1A (ESL), about 100 in the SE corner and just under 200 behind the goal in the south stand.

Probably already the most home tickets ever sold at the Amex.

It will rock tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here