Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool POTG?

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Afternoon All.

I have scanned the first few pages and can't find anything on this.

I am aware that tickets are on sale before anyone says just buy them through the website.

The reason I'm asking is I am unsure if I will be able to make the game until virtually the date of the game. Does anyone know if this game will be available to POTG??

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Blackpool sent an allocation of 2,100 even if these are sold the away section holds 2,500. Personally I think we will only pre sell 1,500 at most with some fans making a weekend of it. POTG might add another 300 to the away following.

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
I didn't think we would sell our allocation tbh.

I am almost certain that I will be able to wing it on the day. Just wondering if anyone had heard anything more definitive.

I suppose they will probably announce next week if it is. I'll go back in my box until then.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I didn't think we would sell our allocation tbh.

I am almost certain that I will be able to wing it on the day. Just wondering if anyone had heard anything more definitive.

I suppose they will probably announce next week if it is. I'll go back in my box until then.

There was loads of room last year and I can't see it being any different next week.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Similar distance to Burnley but has a greater appeal. 700-900 max

We took 1,000 to Burnley which is a hell of a lot worse than Blackpool. Think a lot will stay over the weekend (myself included) so id go 1,500 - possibly increasing if we get a good result against Boro this weekend. Either way, there would be enough left to be POTG.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We took 1,000 to Burnley which is a hell of a lot worse than Blackpool. Think a lot will stay over the weekend (myself included) so id go 1,500 - possibly increasing if we get a good result against Boro this weekend. Either way, there would be enough left to be POTG.

479 at Turf Moor on September the 3rd :thumbsup:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Afternoon All.

I have scanned the first few pages and can't find anything on this.

I am aware that tickets are on sale before anyone says just buy them through the website.

The reason I'm asking is I am unsure if I will be able to make the game until virtually the date of the game. Does anyone know if this game will be available to POTG??

I rang them the other day for a similar reason they said that as long as have'nt sold our allocation then yes they would be available on the day.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Really ? Looked like a lot more than that, maybe 1,000 to Blackpool instead then.

Quite a few including myself who have been before didn't go again this season because basically its a shithole.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
been too a few blackpool away but stayed for 2nights either midweek
or weekend,not this time.
Im picking and choosing my aways more carefully this year for money reasons,and we have 2biggys coming up in december i wont be missing(these are both all day benders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here