Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool Making Excuses Already!

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral
Blackpool team coach is stuck in horrendius traffic on the M6. GTF moaning an hour ago, that they are still an hour away from Knutsford so won't be in Brighton until after 10.00 tonight. "not the best prep for a tough game after sun/wed games"

Ah, bless them!!!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Some unrelated trivia - I just saw some blackpool fans arrive at the Wheatsheaf in Cuckfield, looks like they did find a hotel then.
aaahhh the Wheatsheaf, my mate used to work behind the bar there back in the day,... we regularly went over and mixed with Fish from Marillion on a number of occasions ( had a house nearby ).... wild nights.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Blackpool watching us watching them

bhv.JPG

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
In hindsight it would of been better for them if they had flown but we would be foolish to think that this will affect their preperation.
They will be travelling by luxury coach and will be well up for this trip; when they eventually arrive and have a good nights sleep they will be up for this.
We have a very tough game tomorrow, get behind the team.

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
aaahhh the Wheatsheaf, my mate used to work behind the bar there back in the day,... we regularly went over and mixed with Fish from Marillion on a number of occasions ( had a house nearby ).... wild nights.

It's also where the band wrote Season's End with H.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here