Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

blackpool have released players worth a look at

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
blackpool have released a few good players i would love to see at the withdean kiegan parker michael flynn andy welsh marcus bean a striker left winger and two centr mids worth a look at what do you think :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is Marcus Bean the nice young chap from QPR who ended Oatway's career?

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
true its got to be good for clubs like us though

IF we can pay the wages! There will be lots of players available that DK and DW might like to sign but wages will be a significant factor.

We appear to have been fairly prudent on wages in the past and have avoided the problems incurred by some clubs who have overspent and landed themselves in big trouble.

Gambling on higher wages might bring better results but plenty of clubs have found that the gamble didn't work...with dire consequences.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is Marcus Bean the nice young chap from QPR who ended Oatway's career?

Indeed! A major contributory factor in our relegation from the Championship, missed both on the pitch and in the dressing room. Although, technically I think it was a different injury that finished him off.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Technically, possibly. I blame Bean though - it was a shitty tackle and I for one don't forgive him. Ironic for Charlie that it should have been QPR of all clubs!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
kiegan parker has always looked resonable to me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here