Blackpool fan in peace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Maybe little knobcheese will keep his mouth shut next time, really and truly battered like a Blackpool fish.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Horrendous performance from a woeful team.

Thanks for the 3 points:wave:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would second that had a chat with a few and although raw from the defeat very complimentary and a credit to their club

Thirded.

I was talking to a guy in the North concourse after the match who was very complimentary about the club, the team and the stadium and said that he hopes we go up, preferably by beating Palace/Holloway in the Play-Off Final.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Thirded.

I was talking to a guy in the North concourse after the match who was very complimentary about the club, the team and the stadium and said that he hopes we go up, preferably by beating Palace/Holloway in the Play-Off Final.

Fourthed.

Had a similar chat with a chap on the bus back to the racehill. Said its the best ground he's been to with the exception of wembley :)

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
The ones we were talking to were saying Blackpool are currently selling season tickets to adults before 2nd May for £195, £8.49 a game , that is a really good value even if you are watching football matches being played on a ploughed field.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Until you've achieved something, dont give the biggun.. because we have had more success than Brighton.

On that note, I hope we ****ing smash you tomorrow. Seriously hope we do.

we have now achieved something and unfortunately your wish did not come true... did you get the crappy wishing well from the same place you got your pitch and your defenders?

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
:S we should be in a higher position, we battered you at our place, dont know how we didnt win that game. If its the same game tomorrow, we will defo win.

Tommy Ince well what can you say..:bowdown: the boy is a genius, i hope he produces it tomorrow.

:facepalm:

Gus must have pinned this up in the dressing room.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
The ones we were talking to were saying Blackpool are currently selling season tickets to adults before 2nd May for £195, £8.49 a game , that is a really good value even if you are watching football matches being played on a ploughed field.

Maybe they should charge a bit more so they can actually afford some grass seed and maybe a groundsman for next season!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Hi, well done with your season so far, personally i didn't really expect you to be 4th in the table considering how poor I thought you were at our place but there you go its a strange league, I think were in a false position too imo. Im travelling down to Brighton for first time, what are the closest pubs to the ground? Ive heard its a pig to get in and out of the ground with massive queues etc but the stadium itself is very nice.

Lets hope for a good game, as its a long journey down. We have been playing quite well recently too. A win will make sure we cant go down.:clap2::clap2:

Thought of you today when the 6th goal went in & pissed myself. You're correct, you are in false position, you should be bottom of the league :)

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
He hadn't heard of us a couple of years ago? Good. He must have missed the 3-0 horror show at Withdean.

In peace, indeed... What a prick.

I had banished the memories of that game to the deepest darkness reaches of my subconscious but now it has just comes hurtling towards me like the Trans-Siberian Express.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports