Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool fan in peace

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
personally i didn't really expect you to be 4th in the table considering how poor I thought you were at our place but there you go its a strange league
I didnt even know who Brighton were a few years back, now 25k fans at every home game? Makes sense.. Loyal fans ofc! Give it 5 years and I wonder whether all the fans will dissappear.

Until you've achieved something, dont give the biggun.. because we have had more success than Brighton.

On that note, I hope we ****ing smash you tomorrow. Seriously hope we do.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hi, well done with your season so far, personally i didn't really expect you to be 4th in the table considering how poor I thought you were at our place but there you go its a strange league, I think were in a false position too imo. Im travelling down to Brighton for first time, what are the closest pubs to the ground? Ive heard its a pig to get in and out of the ground with massive queues etc but the stadium itself is very nice.

Lets hope for a good game, as its a long journey down. We have been playing quite well recently too. A win will make sure we cant go down.:clap2::clap2:

LOL

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Little Nobcheese here will be falling asleep tonight thinking about today's result...while downstairs daddy Nobcheese once again takes his belt to Mrs Nobcheese when she gets in from pulling tricks in pub car parks. It's almost hard not to feel sorry.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think were in a false position too imo

Only false position you're in knobbrains is that you should be alongside Brizzol ... what a shambolic Sunday League performance that was! Hope you've got Wednesday to play in next 2 games, might give you the point you need :bigwave:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can we play you every week

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
No disrespect to you guys, but judging on your comments, you make it sound like your a massive club. When you've been playing in league two or one for donkeys years, you've never played in the prem (which we have for such a small club that we are with shit gates etc etc) or infact won anything in your history... I didnt even know who Brighton were a few years back, now 25k fans at every home game? Makes sense.. Loyal fans ofc! Give it 5 years and I wonder whether all the fans will dissappear.

Until you've achieved something, dont give the biggun.. because we have had more success than Brighton.

On that note, I hope we ****ing smash you tomorrow. Seriously hope we do.

We should rename you limp willy. We battered you today. :laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think that is what you call a smegging result

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hi, well done with your season so far, personally i didn't really expect you to be 4th in the table considering how poor I thought you were at our place but there you go its a strange league, I think were in a false position too imo. Im travelling down to Brighton for first time, what are the closest pubs to the ground? Ive heard its a pig to get in and out of the ground with massive queues etc but the stadium itself is very nice.

Lets hope for a good game, as its a long journey down. We have been playing quite well recently too. A win will make sure we cant go down.:clap2::clap2:

To be fair I thought Blackpool deserved something from the game today. Once was class and should have had a penalty and got booked for not even touching Bridcutt. Funny old game mate...

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I thought Blackpool played really well. They tried ever so hard. Ever so. I loved the way their number 11 ran and ran and ran after the ball, almost like he was the only player on the pitch. Well played Blackpool. You really tried your hardest and that's all anyone can ask.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
I think I've found " nobcheese " !!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366479720.097743.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On todays performance we would have beaten a decent side so Blackpool had no chance. It just shows what a difference it makes playing on a football pitch rather than Blackpool Beach.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I think I've found " nobcheese " !!!
View attachment 41862

I saw a guy dressed like that - he also had orange sunglasses and had NOBBA on the back of his shirt, so who knows, could be the nobmeister.

I thought the Blackpool fans in general were great though. I loved it when they celebrated having a shot as if they'd just won the league. Gallows humour was much in evidence.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just checking in to see if Mr. Nobcheese had returned to NSC to apologise for his intemperate remarks.

No. Still nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here