Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool are planning.....

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
is it p o t d or p o t g or whatever i´s called... dont have a ticket, flying in friday flying out sunday,
am definitely going to the match and will applaud a walk out, but wont be walking out early unless they have a fire drill

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I wouldn't have thought that one Blackpool fan would expect any Brighton fans to traipse all the way up there and either not go in or walk out.
But any demos in the ground should be fully backed by Albion fans.
Edna makes the point very well.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
If their demo is at 2.30 outside the ground, maybe it wouldn't hurt for some of us to rock up and join in. I'm up for it - anyone else?

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
tbf boys the official boycott is arrive at ground at 2.30 and don't go in for the game (stay outside), but this is only BFC fans, we wouldn't expect your boys to join in. But would be nice for you to join us at 2.30 for a bit of banter and anti oyston songs.

We have done various demo's and to be honest Koko has just worn us all down. The family have killed the club.

I know you guys have had issues (don't know the in and outs) but with your ground etc now, bar your league position you are in a fabulous situation now. Never been to your ground, as with little one have put weekend trip off due to cost, but looks brilliant and hopefully one day I will visit (but don't thing it will be in the league :( )

But just to fill you in in our plight, can'tell you everything as my post would be huge but a few things our chairman and family have done

1. Land opposite club (when travel lodge is now) the club sold it to an oyston owned company for 650k, 4 years later that company sold it back to BFC for 6.5M!!
2. On relegation from prem Owen Oyston (who bought the clubfor a pound) was paid 11M
This season
3. No pre season. I went to Forest 1st game and at miday we only had 9 players registered. By KO we couldn'tll the bench
4. 2 youth players (one was MOM against Villa and one scored week before on 1st start in championship) were offered a professional contract on 200pw, they wanted 300pw. Koko has refused that and will not let the kids play with first team. Our clueless manager Clark has said its up to them, they sign they play. How disgraceful to treat 18yr old kids.
5. Our player of the season, Lewis (keeper) is on loanfrom cardiff, a deal was agreed for the season and if he plays 40 games we would sign on a deal. This week Koko has sent him back as doesn't want to pay the 40K for him should he play 40 games. He is a top championship keeper, so why would you not want to sign him for peanuts? (Presume he is on a decent wage). Cardiff are refusing him back as on loan, so he isn't training with first team now.
6. Sueing fans for comments on internet, one fan is due in court next friday, it has cost him 4k already and oyston is sueing for 150k!! His life is gonna be ruined. Yes maybe he shouldn't have put on a MB what he did (don't know what he said) but why would a multi millionaire be bothered or be trawling boards. Oh not forgetting that Koko used to post regular on our boards winding fans up

ANyway I could go on and on. But our club is being used as a cash cow and without doubt Oystons aim is to destroy the club.

So any anti oystons songs from your end will be great, and I actually hope you batter us (and 3 nil up early so fans walk out), will show clark and koko what a bunch of has been we have got (apart from O'hara and Orlandi who is a top top pro). And Oyston said at the start of the season.....'judge me at the end of the season'. We wont need to wait till then. Oh and be prepared for a totally empty knackered stadium yet the crowd will be over 9K.

All the best guys

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
tbf boys the official boycott is arrive at ground at 2.30 and don't go in for the game (stay outside), but this is only BFC fans, we wouldn't expect your boys to join in. But would be nice for you to join us at 2.30 for a bit of banter and anti oyston songs.

We have done various demo's and to be honest Koko has just worn us all down. The family have killed the club.

I know you guys have had issues (don't know the in and outs) but with your ground etc now, bar your league position you are in a fabulous situation now. Never been to your ground, as with little one have put weekend trip off due to cost, but looks brilliant and hopefully one day I will visit (but don't thing it will be in the league :( )

But just to fill you in in our plight, can'tell you everything as my post would be huge but a few things our chairman and family have done

1. Land opposite club (when travel lodge is now) the club sold it to an oyston owned company for 650k, 4 years later that company sold it back to BFC for 6.5M!!
2. On relegation from prem Owen Oyston (who bought the clubfor a pound) was paid 11M
This season
3. No pre season. I went to Forest 1st game and at miday we only had 9 players registered. By KO we couldn'tll the bench
4. 2 youth players (one was MOM against Villa and one scored week before on 1st start in championship) were offered a professional contract on 200pw, they wanted 300pw. Koko has refused that and will not let the kids play with first team. Our clueless manager Clark has said its up to them, they sign they play. How disgraceful to treat 18yr old kids.
5. Our player of the season, Lewis (keeper) is on loanfrom cardiff, a deal was agreed for the season and if he plays 40 games we would sign on a deal. This week Koko has sent him back as doesn't want to pay the 40K for him should he play 40 games. He is a top championship keeper, so why would you not want to sign him for peanuts? (Presume he is on a decent wage). Cardiff are refusing him back as on loan, so he isn't training with first team now.
6. Sueing fans for comments on internet, one fan is due in court next friday, it has cost him 4k already and oyston is sueing for 150k!! His life is gonna be ruined. Yes maybe he shouldn't have put on a MB what he did (don't know what he said) but why would a multi millionaire be bothered or be trawling boards. Oh not forgetting that Koko used to post regular on our boards winding fans up

ANyway I could go on and on. But our club is being used as a cash cow and without doubt Oystons aim is to destroy the club.

So any anti oystons songs from your end will be great, and I actually hope you batter us (and 3 nil up early so fans walk out), will show clark and koko what a bunch of has been we have got (apart from O'hara and Orlandi who is a top top pro). And Oyston said at the start of the season.....'judge me at the end of the season'. We wont need to wait till then. Oh and be prepared for a totally empty knackered stadium yet the crowd will be over 9K.

All the best guys

See you outside at 2.30. Best of luck getting rid of the Oystons.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

This season

All the best guys

This makes me so angry, Milking the club of all its assets, who owns the ground?

I guess there is no chance of anyone else coming in to buy them out or the fans gettng together?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
And all the while the FA watch on and do..........FA.

Anyone undecided about going, try and make it up there and support the Blackpool fans.

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
This makes me so angry, Milking the club of all its assets, who owns the ground?

I guess there is no chance of anyone else coming in to buy them out or the fans gettng together?

Yes the oystons own everything. the only reason we got in the prem is because belekon (our Latvian share holder) invested in the likes of Adam and co. but they have fallen out as he has criticized oyston on the way he is running the club. so they don't talk and he won't pay belekon 7m he is owed from prem money.

he ain't bothered about football at all, bfc r even hosting Neil diamond 2 weeks before next season starts and oystons says 'it won't affect the pitch'

thanks for support guys but we r truly screwed, only positive i can hope that comes from this is that the prem money is safe guarded to prevent owners doing this again, it's meant for football not greedy owners.

Oh forgot to tell u about 'textgate', currently it's with the FL but basically our chairman via text called a fan a 'retard' and wished him well on 'his special needs day out' lovely man...

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Here's hoping you find a good investor to turn the club around, and kick the moron out.
Have spent some great times watching us play Blackpool, some of the best fans in the country.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

This season

All the best guys
Can't go to the game but there will be many Albion fans with you in spirit. It's very sad that you wish your team to lose badly just to try to quicken the chairman's exit. Please don't give up. I don't know how mobilised you lot are but it sounds as if things may come together. You could do worse than read up on our fight for our club, Brighton fans were amazing once it became known what was going on here. Some of the situations we found ourselves in were not dissimilar to your own. There are some very clued up folks on this site who would be willing to help and give you advice if you needed it. In the end Blackpool FC needs to go back to the fans, without whom it cannot exist. Good luck in your fight, I am sure you will overcome if you dig your heels in and don't give up.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Best of luck to Blackpool fans. We know EXACTLY how you feel as I'm sure you know. What I would say is this: Archer, our Oyston, lived over 250 miles away (not that far from you) but we literally brought our protests to his front door, put him and his business under personal pressure with organised boycotts and on-site protests, got major national press coverage putting him in a very poor light (!) and made sure everyone in the village where he lived knew what he was up to by marching through it after an away game at Wigan. He moved from 'I own this club lock stock and barrel' and calling us 'half-brains' (ring any bells?) to relinquishing control due to the peaceful and legal direct action of hundreds of Brighton fans and our supporters around the country. You need to be legal but as determined as hell. You can win: we did. All the best. I'd be there myself but we're in Venice on holiday (Unione Venezia v Mantova for me tonight) :)

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I'm going and I think an Oyston Out banner would be the right thing to do. No way will I be walking out at any stage.

That is a great idea. An away supporter walking out is a silly idea and will go unnoticed. Banners will be picked up on TV. You should stand behind the Blackpool goal and we will see you when the goals go in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here