Blackburn v Cardiff

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dear god. Old Formica, sign him up. We need more row z merchants!

D

Deleted member 18477

Maybe red is a lucky colour after all...

Lets go red TB!!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Odds on we lose to Blackburn

'Ernest' I'm now blogging off but If you want to be my PErSonAAL bodyguard tomorrow as a try out(free beer all day), Ill meet you under the StATIon CoCK at 10am. Ill be wearing a Gullys Girls cast off COSTume doing the SpiltS. :eek:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That has to be a joke - even from you? Or are you just such a miserable twisted lonely little spunk stain?

While I am that, I am not joking.

We score hardly any goals from crosses. All of our wingers are perceived to be unable to cross a ball, and rarely do.

Noone leaves club, suddenly he's setting up goals for fun from wide. It's no co-incidence.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Not helped by our only striker capable of heading a ball going to Palace and our manager FAILING to replace him even though he was our most important player in our promotion season and we struggled in all the games he missed.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Not helped by our only striker capable of heading a ball going to Palace and our manager FAILING to replace him even though he was our most important player in our promotion season and we struggled in all the games he missed.

It still amazes me that we have failed to address this problem. We badly need a striker who can head the ball and provide a presence up front. Can anyone remember our last headed goal and who scored it? I can't.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It still amazes me that we have failed to address this problem. We badly need a striker who can head the ball and provide a presence up front. Can anyone remember our last headed goal and who scored it? I can't.

Greer, Burnley away

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Greer, Burnley away

Thanks. I'd forgotten that. I wouldn't mind betting, however, that we are one of the lowest scorers in the Championship in terms of headers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports