Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn v Boro TONIGHT

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I make it four. The 3 you list, and also Preston at home, when Kayal and Stephens were both out.

Agreed. Preston home was almost as bad as Boro. We looked the most creatively inept I have seen us in years. 40 more hours and we wouldn't have scored.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Our problems may come back at PNE on Saturday as they will be difficult to beat. Most sides managed by Simon Grayson are very well organised and know their job playing to their limitations.. Just hope CH gets it right and out thinks him, which I think he will.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
“I think today everybody in Middlesbrough will be happy because everybody wanted to play with two strikers and we played two today so maybe everybody is happy even when we have lost the game.”

Asked if the persistent talk of 4-4-2 was annoying, he added: “No, because for me the main thing is to try and win the games and today I decided to play with two because I thought it was the best thing and we are going to play more times with two. Again, if I have made the people happy playing with two strikers when we have lost the game it’s good for them.”

Wow. Toys/pram much ? :lolol:

Looks like the pressure is getting to Karanka. Never in a million years would Hughton come up with an outburst like that.

Karanka's getting Karanky - sounds like Clement did just before he got the chop. Its amazing how managers of "big" clubs get so caught up with the bullshit that surrounds the club.

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
9 points from the last 24 points for Boro is hardly automatic promotion form is it ?.
No wonder Cranky Karanka is lowering his expectations after last nights defeat at Blackburn.

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
Our problems may come back at PNE on Saturday as they will be difficult to beat. Most sides managed by Simon Grayson are very well organised and know their job playing to their limitations.. Just hope CH gets it right and out thinks him, which I think he will.

Yes just examined their home record it's pretty good, we will have done a excellent job to return with three points up there. But we've only lost two away this season so there is good hope at least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here