Blackburn Rovers Youth 2-3 Brighton & Hove Albion Youth - Full Time AET

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dougdeep said:
The Argus put the report on the inside pages this morning while running a non-story about Reid on the back page. Muppets. :(

They wouldn't have got the story until gone 10.30pm. They probably had all the other layouts sorted out by then.
(not that I know anything about the press)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Well done all connected to the youth team. A bit of sunshine in a gloomy (ish) season :clap:

:clap2: :clap: :lolol: :clap2: :albion: :bowdown: :clap: :lolol: :D :) :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :albion: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :lol: :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
that stream really is shite:angry: :angry: :angry:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. If you typed a URL in the Open URL dialog box, try using a different transport protocol (for example, "http:" or "rtsp:").

Anyone know how to rectify this then? Im using WM10

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Unfortunately we won't be meeting Palace in the final this year.
The holders, Southampton, have knocked them out this evening,winning 4-0.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yorkie said:
Unfortunately we won't be meeting Palace in the final this year.
The holders, Southampton, have knocked them out this evening,winning 4-0.

On the a few message boards, they did not fancy their chances, having lost 1-7 earlier in the season. It is difficult with youth teams though. Brentford Yoof beat Arsenal on pens and only narrowly lost to Newcastle, but Brighton beat them 9-0 away, but was it the full strength yoof squad that Brentford played against the Albion?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
perseus said:
On the a few message boards, they did not fancy their chances, having lost 1-7 earlier in the season. It is difficult with youth teams though. Brentford Yoof beat Arsenal on pens and only narrowly lost to Newcastle, but Brighton beat them 9-0 away, but was it the full strength yoof squad that Brentford played against the Albion?

No it wasnt, it was under strength I think I remember eading.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports