Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A fantastic result. Well done lads.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i cant belive they have beaten to premiership academy teams 1 the champions of england and another away :drink: :drink: well done hinch and wilkins :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

bring on the geordies :clap2:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
All I can say its f***ing excellent!!!!

With all the doom and gloom surrounding the club the moment at least we know we've got a very verybright future!

Brilliant lads, bloody brilliant.

Get Gatting the team on Saturday!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
i've made the point before but why are we looking for a striker from a premiership clubs' youth/reserves when our own youth side is beating all those around. bring them on especially Gatting. Owen was playing for England at his age. If he's scoring for fun in the youth and reserves there's the answer to our problems. well done lads :clap2: :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The future's blue and white.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
attila said:
Absolutely fantastic result for the lads. One more example of how much everyone at our club is doing, against all the odds, to secure the future. Wonderful!!!!

This is the type of thing LDC is trying to destroy....how many of the team were born in Sussex - virtually all, I think. Yet if LDC had their way the youth of Sussex would effectively be denied the opportunity to make their way in pro- football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here