Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Manager - reports that he has been sacked

D

Deleted member 22389

I don't think the chicken people have the money to compete. Thank god we have someone like bloom running our club, who understands the club, the history, the people and who's family have had a long association with the club. Reading was another one until madesjki sold out. We must never have foreign owners.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Further evidence the world as we knew it is changing

It is what becomes history in the future

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thank heavens the Albion would never sack a manager so quickly, step forward the ghosts of Jeff Wood and Martin Hinshelwood.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Don't think he has. It's not reaking news on sky sports news but they're talking a lot about the Forest Manager Vacancy.

saying this, believe that it will happen though.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
From the Times of India via a Twitter post

A_HAoDcCYAAjBJ0.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Would not surprise me, hardly set the world alight and they have a lot of very good players that should be doing better

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would not surprise me, hardly set the world alight and they have a lot of very good players that should be doing better
That's got some keyboards twitching.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That's got some keyboards twitching.

Why, they have a lot of very good players that are clearly either not prepared to knuckle down or cannot stand eho manages them - they should be near the top of the league

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why, they have a lot of very good players that are clearly either not prepared to knuckle down or cannot stand eho manages them - they should be near the top of the league
I was looking closer to home.

bobbybighead

Jun 7, 2007
Great isn't it fit and proper has gone out the window. You should have to pass a football test before being able to run a football club. Venkys have no idea how to run a club now Forrest seem to be going the same way. You have to feel for the fans but then again Blackburn's fans brought that on themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here