Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn game - Tuesday 12th February kick-off 7.45pm

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Crap, and totally unacceptable response from the club.

On one hand they don't want people selling tickets on NSC ticket exchange, now they are telling you to sell them on!

Oh, and if hey have booked flights, go to the Cup game instead!
Trouble is you'll need points / booking history to get FA cup tickets.

When I was ploughing up and down the footie fields of Sussex on a Sunday morning if we had a fixture congestion the Sussex Sunday league made us play the home & away fixture in one game. The first half was your home game and the second half was your away game - can't the Albion do this with Blackburn?

Feb 11, 2006
Amsterdam
Interesting issue, I have 4 tickets for Blackburn at home purchased in December, I buy tickets for when we can go, not who we're playing and so mailed the club 2 days ago about swapping the tickets for the same seats at the Arsenal / Swansea game. Not had a response.....

Thanks, can you let me know if you get a response of any kind. I sent my mail on Tuesday, and still not heard anything.

There is a Club Charter, which you can view on the website. Have a good look at this as there may be something in it that you can use. Either way, I think the club must surely allow refunds when a fixture has fundamentally changed and think it's poor on the club's part not to cover this subject in its news updates.

The club charter says that a full refund less the booking fee can be given, so I'm fairly sure this is just an example of speaking to the wrong person.

I will likely be looking for 3 or 4 tickets for this match. Certainly 2. Not been very impressed with how the club have dealt with the matter as when I phoned up enquiring if the date was likely to change if either side got to the 4th round I was told "can't say we won't know until it happens"......... surely 4th round weekend is known by clubs 3 weeks before? So I waited to see what happened before buying. More than happy to buy tickets from people IF they have been told by the club it is fine to sell them on at face value. Feel free to PM me if this is / is not allowed. Can't see an issue but know been some grief in the recent past. Done it with few people on here over the years in few different ways but I am in Hastings not Brighton.

Thanks, I will PM you next week if I have not heard anything, as I mentioned, I was advised to try and sell the tickets, but as I was mis-informed generally, I'm not sure that I take this as a green light to try and sell my tickets on!!

Again, thanks for all your help on this, fairly sure it's just a storm in a teacup, I'll try and get in to the ticket office and speak to them in person.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I think it depends on Blackburn not having a replay v Arsenal

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Heavy bummer Another sat game cancelled so another midweek trip up north would have gone to Barnsley on a sat but not a midweek game now

Wasn't going even if on a Saturday, bad fan but need to visit my Mum and Dad

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Don't blame you, isn't exactly an 'attractive' away game, to put it politely.

Away attendance will now suffer
A lovely Saturday afternoon in sunny Barnsley in February missed by hundreds now who won't travel to Barnsley on a cold wet windswept Tuesday night
1000 on a Saturday
500 on a Tuesday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here