Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn away

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How do they know that I intend going to the rearranged game and do I get my points put back then? Fair enough to deduct the points if someone asks for a refund on their ticket, but to take them off before having a chance to go, is too much imo.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Lets automatically blame Barber before we dont know the facts.

I dont agree that the 10 points should have been taken though.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sexy.

Sadly, they all look the same to me.

My CUNNING PLAN that I suggested to Paul Barber was to make the calendar a scratch and sniff version.

Just wait until you get to MAY, if that doesn't get the sap rising nothing will.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No one went to the game??? but they still charge for going 90% of the way there.

Exactly.

Its like England fans wanting caps for going to sold out games they don't have tickets for because they travelled. That is life and a risk we take travelling in the winter unfortunately.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you're not going to the rearranged game why should the club let you have 10 loyalty points ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lets see at what point all these poor people are denied the opportunity to buy a ticket for a big game by these 10 loyalty points.

My prediction is never.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Lets see at what point all these poor people are denied the opportunity to buy a ticket for a big game by these 10 loyalty points.

My prediction is never.

Thats my thought. As one of those who made the journey (and went to Accy Stanley) 10 pts makes burger all difference to my total as it stands.

BUT I do kind of see the point because its only 10 pts whats the point in taking it off. *shrug*

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Re-arranged date Tuesday 22 January

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I have had three emails from Paul Barber today on a separate issue, and all were polite and well thought out.

The amount of people that get emails from Barber it's a wonder the fella gets any chance to do any work!?!

He literally must just spend every day answering queries about menial shit like the temperature of pies or how much a set of dart flights cost in the club shop!

What is the downside of contacting the club?

Because it's allot easier to moan about it on here! Are people really that upset about 10 loyalty points that are meaningless anyway!?!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I have had three emails from Paul Barber today on a separate issue, and all were polite and well thought out. It could be a computer system issue rather than a deliberate attempt by the club to deprive you (and me) of loyalty points.

What is the downside of contacting the club?

I had a problem the other week and was very impressed how quickly Paul Barber replied and got the issue resolved. He was genuinely concerned and wanted my feedback.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It seems that the vast majority of the 'Barber out' crew have never actually had any dealings with him directly. Conversely, the majority of those that have reported getting in contact with him have had a swift, and usually effective, response.

Personally, I think the bloke's got a very, very difficult job, which probably isn't being made any easier by fans moaning about the minutiae.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here