Blackburn Away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Cheap rail tickets appear to have gone on sale in the last few hours. They won't stay there very long. £79 yesterday now £31 ex London. :clap2:

Zamo123

Mar 1, 2012
What website is the cheap train tickets and where is it from brighton or london?sounds a bargain £31

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What website is the cheap train tickets and where is it from brighton or london?sounds a bargain £31

In any sane country you'd go to BritishRail.com or similar. Over here who f***ing knows, there's the TOC, Trainline and a number of others.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Not going to pre-book for this game, it'll probably be snowing so called off and re-arranged for a Tues night in February.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Strangely I seem to be able to find nothing decent and cheap on the way there, but plenty of obscenely cheap prices on the way home (think £12 to get from Blackburn to Haywards Heath!). The only route I can see cheap in the morning is one that involves several changes (and probably crap uncomfortable trains), whereas the way back seems to be a nice uninterrupted journey (perhaps on a nice intercity train!). What to do?!

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Southern Rail site, outbound via Stockport? Bit unusual, straight back though.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Not Blackburn, but i got cheap Wolverhampton train tickets for £14.50 there and back from Eastbourne with my railcard, shouldnt be much more without one either !!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Remember to book via quidco or topcashback if you can to save a few more pounds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports