Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Blackburn Away Stream

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wasn't working for me on Safari either. I've downloaded Chrome, but how do I use/download Adblock?

Just Google 'chrome adblock', it will take you to the Chrome store, download it and you should be good in about 30 seconds.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry matey, just seen this.
Any joy yet?

Yes cheers mate the cric one has been ok - bit scrappy this game - Blackburn are always the same!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Just Google 'chrome adblock', it will take you to the Chrome store, download it and you should be good in about 30 seconds.

:cheers:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Drakulastream is good enough, channel 5 commentary.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perfect on Sportsdevil / Kodi. Croatian commentary.

Thats the one I used. Very good picture, but the occasional buffering issue - including a very unfortunate pause for the GOAL. The picture froze for 3-4 seconds just as Murphy cracked that shot in...when it caught up, Zamora was celebrating.

It was just like watching ITV :facepalm:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Thats the one I used. Very good picture, but the occasional buffering issue - including a very unfortunate pause for the GOAL. The picture froze for 3-4 seconds just as Murphy cracked that shot in...when it caught up, Zamora was celebrating.

It was just like watching ITV :facepalm:
Weird - it was fine for me the whole time including the goal

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Weird - it was fine for me the whole time including the goal

Maybe my connection isn't as fast as yours.

That said it was still excellent, just the very occasional buffer for 2-3 secs. Just unlucky that one of them was the bloody goal.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Those of you installing Adblock, don't forget to turn it off for NSC, or Bozza will regret telling you about it.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Maybe my connection isn't as fast as yours.

That said it was still excellent, just the very occasional buffer for 2-3 secs. Just unlucky that one of them was the bloody goal.
Yeah this was one of the best ones I've ever had.

I'm still genuinely amazed by this technology. The fact that I had croatian adverts at half time in my living room o find incredible beyond words.

Last week I choose to watch 5 minutes of a Hungarian league WATERPOLO match, whilst waiting for another football steam to start. Mind blowing stuff.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeah this was one of the best ones I've ever had.

I'm still genuinely amazed by this technology. The fact that I had croatian adverts at half time in my living room o find incredible beyond words.

Last week I choose to watch 5 minutes of a Hungarian league WATERPOLO match, whilst waiting for another football steam to start. Mind blowing stuff.

It truly is alien technology. If someone had said to me 5 years ago that I'd be sat in my living room watching a live 3pm Albion match at some dismal northern griefhole, for free, I'd probably have spat on their back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here