Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black Mirror

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
did anyone watch the first episode tonight?

very weird stuff from Brooker yet again. didn't think it was as good as last year myself - didn't get gripped to it for at least 40 minutes and thought they were going to develope it in a different way. still a good watch mind

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I saw it and enjoyed it. Another very interesting concept from CB. Wished that bird got her jugs out though.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Last series was excellent and I was looking forward to watching this. It didn't totally disappoint me but I was left wanting more. Maybe that's a good thing? I'm not sure. It was a great concept, they always are, but I don't think they took it far enough and the screaming on the cliffface bollocks was a bit drama school for my liking.

5.5/10 - hoping to see a return to form next week.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
last "series" I thought was rubbish! and how can 3 show's NOT linked be called a series? any way I thought it was just trying to be far to clever and falling well short of what it was meant to be.... satire! Brooker is best just ranting about stuff that annoys him, stick to this, it's what he does best!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Brilliant. Again.

Genius.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Charlie Brooker is not half as clever as he rates himself. Saw the last series, obvious, unoriginal sub-Orwellian and lazy. I won't be bothering with the latest series.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Wasn't that taken with last weeks show, but last nights "white bear" was a corker best black mirror episode yet. Really got me and several colleagues thinking about our media obsessed society and how far do we really want to go with crime and punishment. Liked the way Brooker had you thinking a certain way then kept flipping the scenario, great stuff.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Charlie Brooker is a godlike genius, and everyone shoul dbe made to watch Black Mirror. Intriguing and thought provoking stuff.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Watchable enough episode last night, and for all its flaws a darn site better than most of what's on these days. Good to see the bloke from the BT broadband ads getting some work. :wink:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I thought the third and final episode was the weakest of the three but it was still very watchable

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Was the final scene meant to be years into the future? It's just the bloke (living homeless on the street) looked exactly the same as the previous scene (when he gave up Waldo). They could have at least given him longer hair or beard to denote that he'd been on the streets for a while.

I also was unsure as to what they were trying to say with that final scene - does it mean that once Jason Flemyng took over he used Waldo to pervert and exploit, and basically took over the world? Seems a little implausible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here