Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Black Lives Matters on shirts

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
time is infinite old boy......would you like me to send you the video and you can make your own mind up..??

I'm waiting for the proof (that I take to mean independent verification) that you have intimated, three times, will manifest in the fullness of time. :bigwave:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I believe i said time will tell. Looks like it was BS .....i was wrong , do i have to sit in the corner..?

:lolol: No mate. All the best :thumbsup:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Looks increasingly likely taking the knee will become a permanent fixture at all domestic and international England games.

:clap2:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
BLM.JPG

According to one source

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
"If they wish"... stop doing the knee thing would probably be treated the same way as if they were straight up heiling before the game.

Precisely.

Brave man to be the first to say 'Nah, you're alright, let's get on with the game'.

They might call it 'Doing a Sadio'.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Precisely.

Brave man to be the first to say 'Nah, you're alright, let's get on with the game'.

Yeah. I have nothing against BLM... but just stop this thing. It was effectful and all for a week or two but now its just weird, worn out and straight from the get go it was kind of transparent that it is basically a PL PR move.

D

Deleted member 2719

Yeah. I have nothing against BLM... but just stop this thing. It was effectful and all for a week or two but now its just weird, worn out and straight from the get go it was kind of transparent that it is basically a PL PR move.

I saw a under 11 team recently drop to their knees, because a manager barked the order.

It was disgusting that they should be hard selling a political group in this matter to young kids.

Talk about being gobsmacked.:nono:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looks increasingly likely taking the knee will become a permanent fixture at all domestic and international England games.

:clap2:

Your trolling has become increasingly tiresome and dickish, rather than cheeky and amusing. Shame.

We get it. You don’t like black people and enjoy stirring up racism. It’s getting boring.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
If players want to Kneel for an anti Semitic organisation that want to defund the the police that’s entirely upto them..
The Aussies are having none of it.
a399cc153e6d42f33c8e8f60085d5328.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Your trolling has become increasingly tiresome and dickish, rather than cheeky and amusing. Shame.

This. At times Crodo's comedy stylings are mildly amusing, especially when he's taken seriously. But on this issue he's worse than a Russian troll bot. The usual suspects don't need any more encouragement.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Das Reich and Baker Lite ride into town....

Off to the Bigot Pit for this thread then.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

We get it. You don’t like black people and enjoy stirring up racism. It’s getting boring.

Seems odd that people feel the need to signal their racism by mocking BLM. We know you're racists. Now **** off :lolol: :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here