Votes: 27 54.0%

• Total voters

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Er, the blue trim is traditional....

Good enough for me.
25s4lex.jpg

What i found embarrassing was when we played the Swiss at Wembley a few years ago. We were the home team, the place was decked out in red and white, COSG flags everywhere. The Swiss also play in red and white, and kept their home shirts and colours, and their fans were in red and white........because England came out in a strip with no red it looked like an away game.
Just imagine BHA at the Amex v Sheff Weds :lolol: and we are in a non blue and white kit and Weds are in their blue and white strip.........not good imo.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Good enough for me.
25s4lex.jpg

What i found embarrassing was when we played the Swiss at Wembley a few years ago. We were the home team, the place was decked out in red and white, COSG flags everywhere. The Swiss also play in red and white, and kept their home shirts and colours, and their fans were in red and white........because England came out in a strip with no red it looked like an away game.
Just imagine BHA at the Amex v Sheff Weds :lolol: and we are in a non blue and white kit and Weds are in their blue and white strip.........not good imo.

The England away kit is such an iconic shirt I really wouldn't mind it becoming the first kit.

I wonder if there are any other fans who identify with an away shirt as much as the English.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
it must stay as Red.

if I'm honest I would rather we wear red all the time.

at the very least please can we get away from the all one colour strip. Why cant we bring back the Blue shorts with the white shirt and the white shorts with the red shirt.

its quite ironice that last night I asked my wife why doesnt she ever wear the same colour knickers as her bra. But if we are talking about knickers and bra then black is more than acceptable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here