Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Black Adam

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
That Black Adam advert that they keep playing on Sky during the Cricket…

I swear the guy is saying ‘Black Adder’.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
And the woman on the Booking.com advert sounds like she’s saying f***ing.com

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
pants.jpg

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
While I'm at it, the Sunlife Insurance where the neighbour brings round the misdirected post, is dog Sh*t. Why would you have your life insurance with a company that sends your important documents to the wrong address. Although watching daytime telly the ads are horrifically depressing. I scream for the Holocaust documentary to resume, as I can't take anymore crippled donkeys or Imbekwe's eyelashes giving him constant agony.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
While I'm at it, the Sunlife Insurance where the neighbour brings round the misdirected post, is dog Sh*t. Why would you have your life insurance with a company that sends your important documents to the wrong address. Although watching daytime telly the ads are horrifically depressing. I scream for the Holocaust documentary to resume, as I can't take anymore crippled donkeys or Imbekwe's eyelashes giving him constant agony.
The Sunlife ads remind me of The Apprentice episodes where they have to make their own lame arse adverts.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
It makes me uncomfortable seeing these ads when I’m on annual leave, you don’t see them outside working hours or on channels aimed at a younger generation… for obvious reasons…

Apologies if I’ve misread their ads but what they offer sounds kinda dodgy.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Its a pain worth suffering Samuel . . . To be able to watch Cell Block H in your pants after lunch 😂

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
There’s more to it than that, that June tricked the postman into giving her those letters as it gives her an excuse to get her hands on that geezers parsnip (if you know what I mean) I reckon she’s after his pension as well. The daughters on to her though, she knows

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here