Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Björk

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Thoughts on Björk?

Bonkers. Quirky. Strange. Bizarre. Crackers. Original. All reflected in her music and videos. There's not anyone else like her around.

I think she's great.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bonkers for me - never liked anything she has done.

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Not a huge fan of her music but I find her strangely foxy, especially with longer hair. And I love the sound of her (speaking) voice.

I'd rather spend an evening with her than any of the usual suspects on this board-Rachel Stevens, Angelina Jolie, Kylie, etc, etc. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :nono:

Plus, as Seagulls over Lewes has pointed out, The Sugarcubes were a great band. Birthday is a great song.

bjork2.jpg

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Dropkick Turnip said:
Not a huge fan of her music but I find her strangely foxy, especially with longer hair. And I love the sound of her (speaking) voice.

I'd rather spend an evening with her than any of the usual suspects on this board-Rachel Stevens, Angelina Jolie, Kylie, etc, etc. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :nono:

Plus, as Seagulls over Lewes has pointed out, The Sugarcubes were a great band. Birthday is a great song.

bjork2.jpg

Could not agree more Birthday is up there as one of my best singles.

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Seagulls over Lewes said:
Could not agree more Birthday is up there as one of my best singles.

Absolutely. And the even stranger guy that she sung with in the 'cubes doesn't appear on it, which is a plus.

Dropkick, she can be foxy, I agree. And would most likely be up for the wierdest things in the sack. Although she probably sleeps with a pair of scissors under her pillow and I'd have to check the little fireman was still there in the morning.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've actually been in a sauna with Björk. There were just the pair of us - she was wearing a gingham bikini.

I'm afraid that I don't have any insights as we looked at each other in that strange way that people do in saunas (the one where you think shall I say something or not and try to avoid saying it's bloody hot).

From my close-up view, I'd have to say that she looked pretty good to me.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
I loved the first 2 or 3 albums, but I think she's gone off on one a bit since then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here