Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bit petty of the Albion...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A steward mate said they weren’t allowed the drum or flags in but I think did go in

Forgive me if I've not made my joke obvious enough :wink:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Have a look at the video thread I just started. One of their Vloggers is walking back to the station when Pedro scores. And he doesn't even care who scored, even if it was Palace. :p
I don’t get. Why would you video yourself DESERTING your team and then share with the world? I mean, we knew the IQ was low in Croydon but still…WTF?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Forgive me if I've not made my joke obvious enough :wink:
I got the joke, I just wasn’t sure if they’d been allowed in or had been stopped from doing so in town…

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
...to stop the Always Ultras buying any tickets for today's game, I thought.

They've always previously been such an inspirational presence with their singing and their flags and their little fireworks, so it seems a bit mean of the club that they refused to let them into the ground today. Must have badly affected the Palace players too, not having the Best Fans In The Premier League to cheer them on.
Good spot.

Some of them were at Arsenal today. They had a drum :ohmy:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I don’t get. Why would you video yourself DESERTING your team and then share with the world? I mean, we knew the IQ was low in Croydon but still…WTF?!
Please find the thread and video. It’s an absolute JOY. There’s something to enjoy every 30 seconds or so.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Going to disagree with you here ….they’re just looking a bit older now the acne’s disappeared
View attachment 174738

This is a group of their up and coming who forgot the dress code…the guy sitting down didn’t get the memo about standing and is texting his wife about the dickheads behind him

View attachment 174739

Most had disappeared after our 4th

View attachment 174740
You missed the young ones then. At the Emirates, today, watching their real club.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here