Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[News] Bit of good news

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

bha100

Members
Aug 25, 2011
British summer time starts next weekend :clap::clap:

bst.JPG

bhafc99

Members
Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Fantastic. Means evening games kick off at 10:45 rather than 11:45 for us Dubai expats, that extra hour makes a world of difference.

Oh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amexer

Members
Aug 8, 2011
With lockdown have started to talk to the wife, She tells me she has been made redundant from Woolworths

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
With the hour of extra daylight the house will be that little bit warmer. Excellent news. I wish they would stop taking that extra hour away every autumn, though. What's the point of that? Especially when it's getting colder and darker anyway.

Lincoln Imp

Members
Feb 2, 2009
With the hour of extra daylight the house will be that little bit warmer. Excellent news. I wish they would stop taking that extra hour away every autumn, though. What's the point of that? Especially when it's getting colder and darker anyway.

I've avoided being wooshed twice in one thread. What with having just swerved round a scam email from (not-really) Spotify I am feeling quite pleased with myself this morning.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Why not adjust each day so that sunset is at 9pm ? I'm sure Tim Martin or someone could sort that out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills