Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bit of an odd request

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Please don't shout at me or come round and beat me up for this but i really need to get hold of either Bill Archer or Greg Stanley.....yes those two.

I'm expecting a barage of abuse....justifiably, and a lot of replies that say "try the bottom of a pond" etc etc.

What it is, i got married in Barbados back in 1993 and we met a couple out there who were doing the same. I was his best man, he was mine. Things have moved on and i've lost contact with him.

But he was a director with focus DIY and was good friends with Archer and Stanley. I know he lived in Warrington near Archer and they're really the only hope i have of finding this bloke.

Any help would be very welcome

Ta muchly

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Or Focus DIY itself?

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
Stanley lives in East Preston, has done for years, so probably lost contact as well. Archer's your man (used very loosely for such vermin).

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
If he is still a director of Focus DIY, he will be listed on the register at Companies House. Any other sort of info is normally well protected by the DPA. Or you could try Friends Reunited?

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
If he is still a director of Focus DIY, he will be listed on the register at Companies House. Any other sort of info is normally well protected by the DPA. Or you could try Friends Reunited?

He was planning to retire a while ago i think. He's not on facebook and i've done a search on friends reunited for him and his wife to no avail.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
When you find them, please give them my best.

round-turd-big.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Utter ****s, the pair of them.

You could try e-mailing Bellotti through the website for that council he's on, see if he knows what rock they've crawled under these days.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The head office of Focus DIY is in Crewe. Had you posted this thread last week I'm sure several of us attending the game could of besieged their building to get the required information.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Please don't shout at me or come round and beat me up for this but i really need to get hold of either Bill Archer or Greg Stanley.....yes those two.

I'm expecting a barage of abuse....justifiably, and a lot of replies that say "try the bottom of a pond" etc etc.

What it is, i got married in Barbados back in 1993 and we met a couple out there who were doing the same. I was his best man, he was mine. Things have moved on and i've lost contact with him.

But he was a director with focus DIY and was good friends with Archer and Stanley. I know he lived in Warrington near Archer and they're really the only hope i have of finding this bloke.

Any help would be very welcome

Ta muchly

What is the vlokes name Jevs as try Companies house or might still be well known in the indusrty?

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
What is the vlokes name Jevs as try Companies house or might still be well known in the indusrty?

His name was Robert McDougall. As i say, it's been 15 years since i last heard from him so he may be dead as far as i know. He was a lot older than me (i was 27 at the time and he must've been about 50).

I'm probably just pissing in the wind here but thanks for your replies.

D

Deleted User X18H

This is just a wind up people, and proves anyone who employs someone he recently met as his 'best man' has no friends. Oh and to show off he got married in Barbados!!

Listen pal try Tracesmart and remember if anyone could get in contact with Archer or Stanley on this forum the duo would probably be dead by now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here