Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bissouma

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Should be dropped. That’s 3 games in a row that he’s been dreadful. He missed about a dozen games this season through injury, suspension and AFCON and we’ve looked fine.

I said it last week.

His mind is elsewhere, and he is literally just ticking over performance wise.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It looks like his court case, AFCON and all the transfer speculation has addled his brain.. He has lost his focus, but he is stil a good player.

The way he was playing at the start of the season gave us an X factor. He now looks like a run of the mill Prem holding misfielder. But I believe he will regain his form.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Get rid, no player bigger than the club. He's a disgrace, with all the support the club gave him and he can't be bothered to turn in a performance? No thanks.

You're whatsisface in disguise and I claim my five pounds worth of Premium Bonds.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
It looks like his court case, AFCON and all the transfer speculation has addled his brain.. He has lost his focus, but he is stil a good player.

The way he was playing at the start of the season gave us an X factor. He now looks like a run of the mill Prem holding misfielder. But I believe he will regain his form.

He doesn’t even look run of the mill at the moment.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Doesn't look like he cares, surely something going on behind the scenes. Hopefully just a poor run of form, but I agree, he needs a game to rest.

Alzate has looked good in the few games he's played this season, no better time to let him step up.

Mind on what he can achieve in the summer. Just stood on the pitch after the game after giving his shirt to one of his new teammates so they can spell his name correctly when he joins them. Definitely not the Biss of 5 games ago

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Remind me, how would you know anything about how often, or what games I attend?

Oh, that's right, you wouldn't. This is the second time I've seen this accusation from you, you're boring. Keep fishing, pal. I don't bite. You on the other hand.... :lolol:

So you'll be able to say which seat you sat in today juat to close the argument yes ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I would bring Caicedo in, think he has more potential than Alzate.

Why do you think Caicedo is a Bissouma replacement ? He’s not a ball winning DCM. He’s an attacking player

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Remind me, how would you know anything about how often, or what games I attend?

Oh, that's right, you wouldn't. This is the second time I've seen this accusation from you, you're boring. Keep fishing, pal. I don't bite. You on the other hand.... :lolol:

If you've ever met Simmo, boring isn't the word.
Eccentric maybe with his monocle that gives him an heir of sophistication for someone from Sussex.
I first met him at a charity barn dance, being held at Michelham Priory, where they were raising funds for the lesser spotted Sussex pit pony.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sure, as soon as you can tell me what in anyway its your business.

Oh.

No, fair enough. Was only trying to help you close down the argument but we'll take it that you weren't there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here