Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma / Mitoma chant

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Just heard the chant Arsenal V City, for I think Saliba? Spurs also used it for Bissouma. Am I right in thinking this is a BHA original or did we get it from another club? If it originated with us, is this the first song / chant that we have come up with that has been adopted by other clubs?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
That’s what I thought, I only go to a few away games each season in NW so couldn’t be sure.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I still really like the song about De Zerbi that was suggested not so long ago on NSC. Pretty sure it’s original too and will be a hit. The Scouse Seagulls are going to Leeds away and we’re going to sing it…. 🎵 De-le-de-ler, de-le-de-ler, de-le-le-ler, de-le-de-ler, de-le-de-ler, Gimme gimme, gimme Roberto De Zerbi, he’ll take us on a journey to the Champion’s League!

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I still really like the song about De Zerbi that was suggested not so long ago on NSC. Pretty it’s original too and will be a hit. The Scouse Seagulls are going to Leeds away and we’re going to sing it…. 🎵 De-le-de-ler, de-le-de-ler, de-le-le-ler, de-le-de-ler, de-le-de-ler, Gimme gimme, gimme Roberto De Zerbi, he’ll take us on a journey to the Champion’s League!
Absolutely. Anything better than that awful Wo- wowowowoh-wowowowoh Robert(o) De Zerbi effort. Most people can’t even fit in the last syllable which must give us the unique honour of not even being able to get our own manager’s name correct!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Over a million tunes on Spotify and football fans are so unimaginative we’re limited to a few dozen. We’re so boring really aren’t we?!

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Arsenal rarely come up with a song of their own. I would say they're the worst for copying another clubs song and then slightly changing the words and then patting themselves on the back for how original they are.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I still really like the song about De Zerbi that was suggested not so long ago on NSC. Pretty sure it’s original too and will be a hit. The Scouse Seagulls are going to Leeds away and we’re going to sing it…. 🎵 De-le-de-ler, de-le-de-ler, de-le-le-ler, de-le-de-ler, de-le-de-ler, Gimme gimme, gimme Roberto De Zerbi, he’ll take us on a journey to the Champion’s League!

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but it’s not original either. Spurs sing ‘gimme gimme gimme a ginger from Sweden’ about the winger with a name I can’t spell.

The last original song I can think of is the “We’re f*cking brilliant”

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but it’s not original either. Spurs sing ‘gimme gimme gimme a ginger from Sweden’ about the winger with a name I can’t spell.

The last original song I can think of is the “We’re f*cking brilliant”
We should use that one more often, I’d love to hear RDZ repeating that on the open top bus post FA Cup triumph.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We were the first league club or higher league club to sing it and have done for years. It’s taken 2 years or so now suddenly everyone jumping on it 🤦🏻‍♂️ I genuinely think Arsenal fans thought they had made it up and they started singing it this season 🤣

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We didn't start it. It went viral a few years back when one of a few lower league sides singing it took a mexican band with them.

Wish we'd find something else for Mitouma,it's not quite the same without the dancing

This is absolutely perfect. Whoever is on the song committee needs to get on it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here