Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma HAS to start on Saturday surely?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The only conceivable way Bissouma doesn't start is if we play Andone and Murray up front in a 4-4-2. The thinking being "It's time to go for it". "It's only Huddersfield". Is that the way Chris thinks? Nahhh

I'm not so sure. I agree that 4-3-3 is more likely but I wouldn't entirely rule 4-4-2 out - he may look to spring a surprise

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We need to get back to the commitment and work rate that served us so well last season.

It's irrelevant who plays in a way as they are all similar.

it's about application and being mentally better.

Any of the selected 11 can be doing better.

CH needs to sort it

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
We need to get back to the commitment and work rate that served us so well last season.

CH needs to sort it

So shall we play Ryan, Button and Steele?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
You FOOLS. Hughton has a little trick up his sleeve, he is going to pick the same team again that has failed for months and is the lowest current performing team in the entire 92. Crafty.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
You FOOLS. Hughton has a little trick up his sleeve, he is going to pick the same team again that has failed for months and is the lowest current performing team in the entire 92. Crafty.

That's, the last thing Huddersfield will expect and that's precisely why he will do it. The element of surprise.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Bissouma is everywhere, and enthusiastic, and drives forward. But I'm not sure I've yet seen the pieces of skill and creativity to put him ahead of Gross. For all that Pascal can go missing and be ineffectual at times, he is still the best crosser of the ball, has one of the best eyes to create a chance - like the backheel to set up Murray yesterday. Its the same with Knocky, for all he can be frustrating, he can score goals and create chances. Ultimately thats what football is about.

Pretty much this. I would start bissouma but I wouldn’t say it’s a massive oversight, or baffling, that he hasn’t been starting. he is still raw and gross tends to perform better at home.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Gross almost scored and superbly set up what should have been a goal. It's a shame he chugs around like a milk float but 2 or 3 times a match, he delivers potential game-changing opportunities. Exciting as he is and brilliant as he will be, Bissouma hasn't done that consistently yet against Premier League teams.

and that's the nub of it

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

CH needs to sort it

This for me is the crux of the matter - we can pick, doubtless with justification, any set-up, but they have to be mentally strong, particularly away from home, or when we go behind.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This for me is the crux of the matter - we can pick, doubtless with justification, any set-up, but they have to be mentally strong, particularly away from home, or when we go behind.

Or not behind in the first place. Almost inevitably when not there, on BBC pops us:
Gray (10’)
Brooks (22’)
Jorgensen (1’)

Our defending hasn’t been at the races for much of this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here