Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma and Alzate

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Bissouma has come on leaps and bounds and is starting to look like a complete midfielder. We'll be fending off some serious bids

Alzate. How can he be so progressive whilst retaining possession so often? Fabulous prospect.

Molumby, I could see him being like a Kante deepest member of the midfield type. Tidy, confident and Impressive start to his first team career

I don't write off Dale or Davy who are both still very good players, but they will know there is serious competition for those midfield places

Well summarised.....Biss was so good today ..he has matured and is now a real gem...Alzate and Molumby mouthwateringly exciting...

TNBA

TTF

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
What i noticed today was the midfield stopped Chelsea On the halfway line by fouling if need be, as opposed to the likes of Stephens waiting until they’re just outside the box. It’s something most of the top teams do but we have been too nice. Breaking up play is so important

Agreed. Bridcutt was the master of this when we were in the Championship

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Alzate impressed me every time he played centrally last year. Hopefully his stints at rb are a thing of the past.

Alzate, Bissouma, Lallana

Molumby, Propper, MacAllister

Stephens, Gross

Not bad.

I love pre-season, everything is so positive!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Possibly the best and most exciting central midfield partnership we’ve ever had?

I am so excited about the prospect of watching these 2 dominate midfields this season. It’s what we’ve struggled with most since promotion and the most important area we needed to improve to move up to the next level.

Ever had?

Perhaps from a flair perspective.

But, overall I wouldn’t say so. However, they were brilliant yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here