Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham vs Burnley

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
You are right silly me it is 4 of course. So we need to win all 4 then let the rest worry.

Middlesbro to beat Burnley or would a draw suit us better?
Depends if you think Preston will avoid losing to Burnley.

If you do, then a Burnley defeat to Middlesbrough is surely best.

If you think Burnley will beat Preston, QPR and Charlton then a Middlesbrough defeat or maybe a draw is best.

Impossible to know, really.

We must beat QPR whatever.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Birmingham need to have a long hard look at themselves. Proclaiming themselves play-off contenders but taking 3 points from 15. The pissy-knickered twunts.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My heart says they will lose Tuesday but my head tells me Burnley will win all of their games.

Result - that's Burnley Guaranteed to drop points then :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think we need Burnley to win sadly.
Why?

Firstly, sheebo wasn't just talking about Tuesday, secondly, a Middlesbrough win is probably best for us on Tuesday.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Why?

Firstly, sheebo wasn't just talking about Tuesday, secondly, a Middlesbrough win is probably best for us on Tuesday.

It's all swings and roundabouts but I would prefer to be within 2 points of Boro and make the final game the decider. It really depends on how the other results go and if Burnley beat Boro I still fancy Preston to give Burnley a hard time.

I don't really mind who loses as long as one of them does.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
It's all swings and roundabouts but I would prefer to be within 2 points of Boro and make the final game the decider. It really depends on how the other results go and if Burnley beat Boro I still fancy Preston to give Burnley a hard time.

I don't really mind who loses as long as one of them does.

Boro are clearly the better side with more strings to their bow. I'd rather win against QPR and have Boro win over Burnley and be in the top 2 on Tuesday night.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
It's clear what needs to happen.

QPR win
Charlton win
Derby win

Mboro lose
Preston lose
QPR win

And we are promoted with a game spare.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The fact that you think Preston could give Burnley a hard time even if Bunrley beat 'brough shows that it's Burnley who are easier to catch. If we win all our games we're up, so the last game could be a decider anyway. But if Burnley lose, then drop points against Preston, we won't actually need to win every game, and we could also be playing the last game against a Middlesbrough side that's been celebrating winning the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here