Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Birmingham v Hull City

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Brum still pushing for play off spot and at home, so won't be a gimmie. Home win or draw (everything crossed)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm going for a Brum 2-1 win after going 0-1 down to a deflected Herdandez goal in the first half.

Stop sitting on the fence and give us a more detailed prediction fella :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
0 - 2

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
2-1 Brummies.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
1-0 to B'ham until the 96th minute of an allocated 94 and Hull score the equaliser (they've made a habit of scoring late goals).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think Hull will win here. If so, with their run-in (7 home, 5 away) and a four point cushion over us, I think they would be incredibly difficult for us to overhaul. If it was a one or two point cushion, a fantastic run of form on our part might just be enough. This is a massive game for us tonight, never mind them!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I see it as brum are playing for one of the two playoff spots in finishing 5th or 6th.
5 teams I reckon in the mix for the two places, Derby , weds, Cardiff, Ipswich and Birmingham.
They can't afford to lose tonight so I'm going for a tight 1-1 draw

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
With Cotterill and Donaldson and Maghoma, I would reckon this is a hard game for all the four contendors that vist St. Andrews.

Just our luck they will be missing tonight, but present when we go there ?

I rate Birmingham as party poopers. They are quick in midfield (like we are) which is important.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Been pleasantly surprised by the stumbling of other contenders in mid week games recently. A win for Brum tonight please.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hull going through a bit of a goal drought. Tight game, 1-0 either way I reckon. C'mon Brum.

Goal drought: they have not conceded any for five matches

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here