Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Birmingham v Hull City

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Seems to be a similar situation between the majority of leading teams in the Championship every season. Fluffing of lines at the business end of the season. Lets hope we can hold our nerve. The top two is UP FOR GRABS NOW!:albion2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hoping this is a good result but not 100% co conced yet as Brum are the 7th placed team we must keep an eye on... Pleased though, just cautious :)

Particularly laughed at the Sky comms banging on about Boro & Burnley without a mention for us :lol:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Let's hope that 'Boro have read the script and have a no show.
If that happens we really should go all out for the win v Preston.
It would show that we mean business.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Hoping this is a good result but not 100% co conced yet as Brum are the 7th placed team we must keep an eye on... Pleased though, just cautious :)

Particularly laughed at the Sky comms banging on about Boro & Burnley without a mention for us :lol:

I don't mind them not mentioning us, keeps us under the radar ala Stoke.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I don't buy into this 'under the radar' stuff. The people that NEED to take notice of us are the managers of the clubs we're up against for promotion. Fair to say we will be fully on THEIR radar.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I feel this may be the time to resurrect something from another thread.

#holdthenerve

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I feel this may be the time to resurrect something from another thread.

#holdthenerve

Not sure it is given how that turned out. Embarrassing in retrospect in fact.

I prefer to think we are "cloaked" rather than "under the radar"

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Although not mathematically. I do believe the season is now back in our hands. 12 Cup Finals to go..

Saturn

Vicarious
Feb 11, 2016
What a result! Birmingham defended quite resolutely and Hull probably should have had a penalty but get in.

Just when you don't think things can get much tighter, they do.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I don't buy into this 'under the radar' stuff. The people that NEED to take notice of us are the managers of the clubs we're up against for promotion. Fair to say we will be fully on THEIR radar.

I reckon Sean Dyche hasn't even clocked we are in the top four, they probably won't even bother scouting us for the game on 2nd April as they'll only have to turn up to win. :facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Although not mathematically. I do believe the season is now back in our hands. 12 Cup Finals to go..
It is in our hands mathematically. If we won every game, no other results could stop us being top two.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Hull tumbling down the form table. Last 6 games they are 12th (Burnley 1st, Albion 2nd, Boro 8th). Interesting.

Preston are 3rd having won the last 3 at home. A win there would be MASSIVE.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
An excellent result for us indeed. I was incredibly impressed by both sides. I don't think there's a better defensive pairing in the league than Curtis Davies and Michael Dawson though. Unbelievable, despite being on the wrong side of the result.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Hull tumbling down the form table. Last 6 games they are 12th (Burnley 1st, Albion 2nd, Boro 8th). Interesting.

Preston are 3rd having won the last 3 at home. A win there would be MASSIVE.

Yes it would. Preston looking very solid at home at the moment. I'd like to think complacency will not come into it tomorrow.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Bham result also helped us as Preston basically have nothing to play for now and will be deflated after losing their biggest match of season versus Cardiff.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Apparently only Boro and Burnley will be rubbing their hands re this one according to the commentator. Still under the radar!

I was seething with anger when i heard that little prat say this !
Yes great to stay under the radar like CH said, but FFS this really pissed me off last night.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Bham result also helped us as Preston basically have nothing to play for now and will be deflated after losing their biggest match of season versus Cardiff.
Preston are 7 points off the playoffs with 12 to play.

They won't be on the beach just yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here