Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Birmingham v BHA ** - Score Predictor - 5th SEASON !!

Birmingham v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Same here. I thought about the Burnley result for a long time as it was a tricky one. In the end I thought we would dominate midfield and we would win 2-1. There was always a high risk that we would concede from a set piece though.

Alas, Birmingham seems harder to me. Very quick throughout the team.
However, at 45% possession, this is less than any club in the Championship. 46% at home is the worst as well. https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/2...TeamStatistics/England-Championship-2015-2016 Sheff Wed won 1-2 there recently coming from behind on a difficult pitch with two quick goals, one exceptional. Hull lost 1-0 but had the better of the chances.

Home shots per game is poor for Birmingham (at home scarcely better than Albion away 12-11)

I feel more confident now having read that. Does not help that they lost against Charlton on Saturday though, they will be even more fired up for this match if they want the play offs.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
3-1 to the Albion. Jari to net his first goal and another from Murphy with Kaz coming off the bench to hit the third.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I feel more confident now having read that. Does not help that they lost against Charlton on Saturday though, they will be even more fired up for this match if they want the play offs.

It feels like this is a must win game for them. If they fall any further behind then the play offs are gone. I think that's in our favour. If they have to go after a result that can open up the game to us.

Then again, I never get any prediction right.

Fantastic result BHA & well played to tonight's winners!

55yrs a seagull, Albion Edd, ALBION28, angmering albion, atfc village, atomised, Beach Hut, Brighton_Rose, cd_501, Coldeanseagull, darkwolf666, Dolph Ins, Hampster Gull, Iamapen15, Igzilla, Knocker15, KT17, maltaseagull, Mattywerewolf, Mental Lental, mickeeboy, Monkster, NEASTGULL, Nelsons Left Boot, Peteinblack, Pevenseagull, portslade seagull, PWA, smeg, Spicy, Steve Foster, stugbhafc1, swindonseagull, warmleyseagull, Weretheweststand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here