Birmingham City Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Don't get me wrong here, I think Hughton is great and I hope he stays with us for a very long time, but it's not his selection that's got us back into this game. The equaliser was thanks to me.

Can you have a coffee and try again for a second please?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Would like us to go 442 if we have not pulled one back by 60 mins. Really like CH but some of his subs are too late to make a major impact and now is not the time to be cautious, especially with Boro winning

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't dispute that but at the end of the day he is a goal keeper and liable to make costly mistakes and he doesn't assist his defence with crosses and corners. Hopefully he will redeem himself and I will happily eat humble pie.
Given how well he's done all season, you're clearly incapable of recognising your error of judgement.

I'm not suggesting he's the best keeper in the world, but then we can't afford or attract the best keeper in the world. What we have got is a decent keeper who's part of the reason we're challenging for promotion. Of course he's going to make mistakes, as do all of our defenders.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
>

:goal:

Birmingham City 1 Brighton & Hove Albion 2

:clap: :clap:

48'
Goal! Birmingham City 1, Brighton and Hove Albion 2. Lewis Dunk (Brighton and Hove Albion) header from the centre of the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Jiri Skalak with a cross following a corner.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hello!

Dunky! 1-2

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hurrah! 1 - 2

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Don't get me wrong here, I think Hughton is great and I hope he stays with us for a very long time, but it's not his selection that's got us back into this game. The equaliser was thanks to me.

Fair comment. Now go and crimp us off a winner.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
And there's number 2! :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports